Introducing Pathways to Progress Free Webinar 16th September 2021
Date(s) - 16 Sep 21
4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
The Pathways to Progress intervention programme has been designed following recommendations from the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) on running high-quality structured interventions (Improving Literacy in KS1 – 2020, Improving Literacy in KS2 – 2017).
Our intervention modules cover the curriculum for Y1 to Y6. They are designed to be delivered outside English lessons, but for pupils who are working significantly below expected standards they can be used to create a more bespoke intervention used within normal English lessons.
The programme meets the following criteria:
• An intervention that is delivered in addition to pupils’ English lessons
• Sessions are brief and regular and maintained over a sustained period
• Session planning follows a well-defined and repetitive structure with clear objectives from the National Curriculum
• Weekly opportunities for ongoing assessment of pupils’ progress and recommendations for assessment
• Clear links to class-based learning
• A clear focus on ensuring application of skills beyond the intervention
• Regular training for staff is an integral part of the programme to ensure an accurate and consistent approach to terminology and delivery of grammar-related content
If you are interested in finding out more about Pathways to Progress, please join us on our free, online webinar, details as follows:
Date: Thursday 16th September 2021
Time: 4:15pm to 5:00pm
Bookings are closed for this event.