Pathways Literacy Community
The Literacy Company is a passionate team of consultants who work together with schools to enhance the English curriculum and improve standards.
What is the Pathways Literacy Community?
The Pathways Literacy Community is an exciting new opportunity for our Pathways Literacy schools. Aimed at schools who are currently running Pathways to Read and Pathways to Write Literacy programmes, this community will provide access to extensive high-quality CPD training.
Benefits for your School
- Quality online CPD at a vastly reduced cost (all sessions will be recorded and can be accessed for a fixed period of time). Choose from 3 whole school CPD sessions as detailed below.
- FREE materials to support the monitoring of English in school
- Access to Pathways’ materials at a reduced cost *
- Be part of a network of Pathways Literacy schools where work is shared
- Gain the latest information and updates
- Opportunity to become a Flagship Pathways Literacy school within a regional hub
*Discounts will only be available to Pathways Community schools
Membership is through annual subscription: £75+vat per school
Wednesday 29th September 2021, 4:00 - 5:00pm:
Re-energising Pathways to Write (session 1)
Re-energising Pathways to Read (session 2)
Wednesday 3rd November 2021, 4:00 - 5:00pm:
Pathways to Read: Making it your own (session 3)
Wednesday 10th November 2021, 4:00 - 5:00pm:
Pathways to Write: Making it your own (session 4)
Wednesday 2nd March 2022, 4:00 - 5:00pm:
Pathways to Read: Integrating assessment for learning (session 5)
Wednesday 9th March 2022, 4:00 - 5:00pm:
Pathways to Write: Integrating assessment for learning (session 6)
Free taster session in preparation for 2022-2023
Wednesday 22nd June 4-4.30pm
To book sessions or to purchase a Pathways Community subscription, please email email@example.com