Pathways to Home Learning
The Literacy Company is a passionate team of consultants who work together with schools to enhance the English curriculum and improve standards.
Pathways to Home-learning is homework with a difference. These homework units come with high-quality, engaging texts produced by The Literacy Company which are written specifically with the year group expectations for reading and writing in mind.
All children will be able to access an in-depth text either on-screen or as a print-out which is linked to their reading and writing curriculum. The sequence of learning related to the texts practises national curriculum objectives for reading and writing and includes comprehension and spelling.
A subject knowledge box for parents is provided with every activity. These units link to both Pathways to Read and Pathways to Write but are fully operational as a product on their own.
- 42 homework sequences - 6 per year group EYFS to Y6
- 10 engaging reading and writing lessons linked to a high-quality text for each half term
- No need to purchase books - all multipurpose texts included in the package
- All year group specific texts come electronically and so can be emailed to parents and carers
- English terminology and subject knowledge clearly explained for parents and carers
- A wide variety of short burst independent activities are linked to key skills for each year group
- Can be used as homework packs and sent home for absent children to ensure no loss of learning.
- Reduces teacher workload and ensures high quality homework is being sent home
- Accessible and cost-effective for all price ranges
- Links to themes and objectives in Pathways products and also objectively
‘Outstanding value for money, high-quality resources and so supportive of staff wellbeing at such a difficult time!’
Headteacher – Marston Green Primary
|Whole School Package (42 units)||£575|
|KS1 only (EYFS,1,2)||£250|
|KS1 only (EYFS,1,2)||£330|
|Whole School 1 half term (7 units)||£100|
Pathways to Home Learning Products